Retreat in the Swiss Alps, here we go!
Booking & Cancellation Policies
- By submitting booking form you agree to pay a deposit of EUR 200, payable via Paypal, Bank transfer or Credit card link. Once the deposit is placed, your spot is guaranteed. Your deposit is non-refundable (unless Elin Jensen Yoga chooses to cancel the retreat).
- The remaining balance will be billed around July 1st 2022. Different payment options are available. Any additional transfer costs (if applicable) are payable by you.
- If you have to cancel you must let Elin Jensen Yoga know as soon as you can and in writing.
- If you cancel before final payment has been placed, you lose only your non-refundable deposit.
- If you cancel 30 days or more prior to retreat date you receive a 50% refund minus deposit.
- If you cancel less than 30 days prior to start date there are no refunds. There are no exceptions to this policy. You may transfer your spot to another person, and of course, we'll do everything we can to fill your spot.
- Due to non-recoverable payments that we must make in advance to secure the retreat centers, exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason. This includes but is not limited to natural disasters, pandemics, inclement weather, acts of terrorism, illness, health conditions, medical or personal or family or work emergencies, worry or change of mind.
- If you cannot reach the retreat due to unforeseen circumstances such as (but not limited to) strikes, weather circumstances, and missed, delayed or canceled flights, training fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you arrive late or need to leave your retreat early, you will not receive any refund on the remaining time of your scheduled stay.
- If we (Elin Jensen Yoga) cancel a retreat for business reasons, such as not enough applicants, or if your application is denied, you will be notified immediately and your full amount (including deposit) will be paid back.
- If a retreat is postponed due to events beyond our control (including but not limited to war, pandemics, strikes, acts of terrorism, natural disasters), you will be transfered to a future similar retreat with no additional fee. Regular refund policy applies.
- Elin Jensen Yoga is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for a canceled or postponed retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, visas fees and/or other costs associated with preparation for your trip.
- You are responsible for your own travel and health insurance. We also recommend travel cancellation insurance. Please check all your insurance details prior to booking/placing a deposit.